Dr. Ben Carson recently said that a Muslim American should never be considered as a candidate for the Presidency of the United States. He said it would go against the constitution.
I swear that these Republican candidates get dumber by the damn minute.
Rejecting a person based solely on his religion, is what is against the constitution. It is not only unconstitutional, it is against the law.
I know that Muslims get a bad rap across the globe. Most of it is understandable.
If you want to compare atrocities committed by religious fanatics..... I believe Christianity is one of the top offenders....and here are a few of the most recent.
The extermination of the Natives from this land was done by Christians.
Enslaving African peoples.
The Holocaust.Yes, Hitler called himself a practicing Christian.
The Bosnian Genocide
The KLU KLUX KLAN.
Jim Crowe Laws in the south.
All of this was done and was approved by Christians.
So for anyone to say that a religion other than Christianity could never be President of a country that was founded on religious freedom...Is a Gatdamn Hypocrite.
Sunday, September 20, 2015
1. The boy that took the homemade clock to school. What the hell was his parents thinking? This is America. The most suspicious and most hated nationality and religion in this country is Islam. Muslims are known the world over for blowing up shit. His parents know this. He is old enough to know this. They should also know how paranoid Americans are when it comes to Islam. So why in the hell would this boys parents agree with sending their child to school with something that even remotely resembles a bomb? And then be surprised with the reaction they got? Really? Of course it was all blown out of proportion. Once the Teacher saw what the clock was, she should have squashed it. But this being America...."if you see something....say something." It's always better to err on the side of caution.
2. Donald Trump is under no obligation to defend the President against whack jobs that call the President out of his name. Why should he have said anything when that idiot at his rally called the President a closet Muslim? Donald Trump is just as much an idiot as that clown that spoke his mind. We all know what kind of people Trump attracts. People that "want to make America great again". But this is still a free country. People should not have to worry about offending anyone. And the last time I checked... The President is a grown ass man. If he has a problem with Trump supporters, he can speak up for himself.
3. I am sick and tired of hearing about Black Lives matter. Really? Why do Black Lives matter only when a White person kills a Black person? I have never met a a White Crip or Blood. I have never met a White Folk. I have never met a White GD. I have only seen a few White Dudes in the hood slanging rocks. Black Lives don't seem to matter when Black men abandon their kids. Black Lives don't seem to matter when it comes to educating our children. Black lives don't matter to Black People, so why should they matter to anyone else? Miss me with that whole bullshit ass movement.
4. I really do not understand why American Blacks are Christians. What has Christianity ever did for us? We pray, we march and we forgive. We pray, we march and we forgive. We pray, we march and we forgive....blah..blah..blah...And we are still the most hated ethnic group in the world. For no good reason.This was the religion of the people that enslaved us and we embrace it. Ancient Africans knew nothing about Christianity. And yet and still here we are praying to a White God and a White savior to be accepted into a White heaven.
American Blacks are the biggest victims of Stockholm Syndrome in the history of the world. Love your oppressor because the oppressors God commands you to.
5. The Clinton's are not friends to the African American Community. Democrats do not give half a shit about the African American Community.
Yeah. I just said all this.
Saturday, July 18, 2015
I thought that I was done with this blogging shit..but it keeps calling me. I thought I could stay away, but I have a lot to say and this is the best way I know to vent and let loose. So I hope I still have a few followers left since I have taken a 2 year hiatus...I am surprised I remembered my password to get back in this bitch. LOL.
A lot has happened in my life since I shared my thoughts. I am going through a divorce, I have been promoted at work and I have traveled to 4 different countries. My life has been full of surprises, letdowns, fuckups and sadness. It has also been full of love, support and understanding. People have left my life either by the window or the stairs...(old heads will get that reference)and people have come into my life to replace the ones that left. My perspective has changed a lot over the past 2 years and I am more focused and determined.
But anyway..I am back to share my view on whatever subject tickles my interest.
I hope ya'll are ready..
Lets see how long I stay around this time.