Sunday, December 30, 2007

To My Uncle Larry..... Pt 5

Well Uncle Larry, your Foreskins got one today.

My hat is off to you.

I have to admit Washington came into this game ready.

They were determined to win.

I can't be mad at that.

My Cowboys on the other hand looked liked shit.

But oh well.

They are Division Champs.

They do have a first round bye.

They also have home field advantage throughout the playoffs.

So, they played this game exactly how they should have. It was a meaningless game played against a meaningless team.

Until next year Unc.

Be advised.... If the 'Boys make it to the Superbowl, I will be coming to Maryland for the Superbowl party that my Aunty (your wife) said she was going to throw. So I expect a huge rendition of Hail to the Cowboys the minute I step off the plane at BWI.

But if they don't make it that far, they still got further than your Foreskins!!!!

How 'bout them Cowboys!!!

3 comments:

David Sullivan said...

You and your Uncle Larry will be looking up from the bottom of the crap heap come February at the World Champion New England Patriots!

Sorry Bro ;)

Dirty Red said...

Sully,

Whateva man!!!

Dark & Stormy said...

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!!!! Just when I thought you were cool peeps Dirty, you started talking 'bout them Boys. BOOOOO! Lol