Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Marco.... Polo....


This is the second time I have been tagged. The first time I was tagged by Folk over at Black Folks Don't Swim. I did not finish the tag then because I was having issues with linking.
I was tagged by Sully over at Sulls Blog this time.
I also want to respond to JJ Brock over at The Old Black Church. She put me in for an award. I am still having problems linking (damn blogspot), but I am going to try this time anyway. (The above blogs are on my sidebar.)

Ok, here are the rules I am supposed ot follow....


1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.

2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog; some random, some weird.

3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.

4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


7 things about me

1.My sister and I are 14 years apart. The majority of her life I have been away from her. I joined the military at 18 and I have not lived home since.

2.I was born with 12 fingers. I had(The Dr. removed them when I was born, but I still have the little stub.)an extra pinkie on both hands. According to my Haitian Great Grand Mother this happens in our family all the time. It is supposed to mean that we are born lucky.

3.I started this blog about a year ago, and I will be celebrating my 100th post soon. This is my 98th.

4.I am an aspiring author. I love to write. I have about 13 chapters of a Political Thriller so far. Hopefully I will be looking for a publisher in about 6 months.

5.I love the Harry Potter series. They are some very well written books. The movies are a bit childish, but the books.. Well they are so good that it's scary. Once you start reading one, you will not put it down until you reach the last page. Believe that.

6.I am allergic to shellfish, Crabs, Lobster, Shrimp. But I love it!! I am from the area that is known for it's crab cakes. I just gotta keep some benadril on me. However, I can eat Fish and oysters all day.

7. The Grand Finale...

I was born a poor Black Man.

Ok...

I tag....
Drum Roll Please....
Please get the links from my sidebar... (Damn Blogspot)

1.Truth
2.All the writers from The View from here.
3.All the writers from O Hell Naw
4.Los Angelista
5.Chicago Zack
6.Cool Cee Brown
7Invisible Woman

Now all the above mentioned are blogs who I am nominating for the award that JJ Brock put me up for. (Plus Sulls Blog) The rules for this are as follows:

1. Put the logo on your blog.

2. Add a link to the person who awarded it to you.

3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.

4. Add links to these blogs on your blog.

5. Leave a message for your nominee on their blog.

So Folk I told you that I would complete this and here it is.

5 comments:

Bellini said...

hi dirty red,

i understand the '5' has been tagged. do we put the info in the comments section or at the end of a post?

you can reply to me at bellini.5andapossible@gmail.com

Bellini

Interracialmatch said...

I came across an online community for individual seeking interracial love. It is ++++((((---Blackwhitemeet. C O M))))++++ All singles there are seeking interracial relationships. Interracial is not a problem here, but a great merit to cherish!

truth said...

Dirty Red,
Thanks for the honor, brotha!

Peace

Folk said...

'bout time I respond to your comment! LOL!

Job been killing me lately.

aliens said...

is a blackman's view movie creat very nice

Regards
Villu movies stills and trailer