Saturday, September 13, 2008

It is all in Black and White




The other day I had lunch with one of my co-workers. This is not the first time that I have had lunch with him, but it is the first time that I noticed how different we think. I kind of sorta knew from the jump how this dude thought, but I am the main person that tries to give everyone the benefit of the doubt.
Anyways....
We went to a popular food court around the corner from our 'slave' (my ghetto term for my current employment). After the lunch of very unhealthy food we wolfed down, we sat around bullsh&*^ting and checking out the sights.
Yes, ladies that meant we were admiring the many beautiful women that were out and about during our lunch hour. I am still(happily) married (sometimes). But I can still look right? Just so long as that is all I do. In my opinion there is nothing more beautiful on God's green earth than a woman. I have never broken my vows, and it will take a lot more than a big butt and a smile to get me to do so.

Well.... maybe all it might take is for Eva Mendez or Stacy Dash to show some interest in a brother...Let me shut up..

Back on topic...

We were sitting around looking at the women that passed us and we were pointing out to each other what made a particular woman attractive to us. I know that this sounds so high schoolish, but hey, We are men after all.
All the women I noticed were either 'Thick' Black women, 'Thick' Hispanic women or 'Thick' White women. When I say 'thick', I don't mean obese. I mean healthy looking. I mean nice legs, nice butt, and decent sized breasts. 'Track-Star fine' is what I like to call them. All the women I noticed were in different age groups as well.


All the women he noticed were bottle blonds, big breasts, no ass and rail thin. They all looked to be in their early to mid 20's. There was no variety in his search. Well, he did notice one Latina, but Stevie Wonder would have noticed her, she was so fine.

I called him out on this.

His response was that all the women I pointed out would get fat as they got older.
He said that it does not matter what HE looks like in 15 years, but it damn sure matters what SHE looks like. I should have known this because this guy is tapping 41 or 42 on the shoulder and his current girl is only 23. And of course she is rail thin, no ass and blond.

To me this sounds kind of crazy.

I believe that if I meet you and you are the size I like and I am the size you like,whether it be rail thin or sumo wrestler, in order to maintain that initial attraction that obviously got our attention in the first place, both of us need to maintain ourselves.

What it takes to get a person, is what it takes to keep a person.

Or so I have been told.

I told my friend this and all he could say is 'you Black Guys are crazy about big-butts'.

Well I can't deny that.

6 comments:

David Sullivan said...

I like too look and I like 'em thick. I would be afraid to hurt a skinny girl. You need some BAM and BAM and BAM (making an hour glass shape with my hands). Women have bam, girls are skinny. What do you want in bed a woman or a girl?

daddio911 said...

Sulli speaks the truth. When talking about the physicallity of a woman, give me someone whose got that volleyball/softball/Serena Williams physique anyday. There's only one thing though....If she can't argue her point and hold my attention mentally, she's never gonna be more than a poke and the holder of a fake number.

truth said...

Dirty Red,
I was in a similar situation with a former white co worker a few years ago. After pointing out the women we thought were attractive, he stated "Black men like fat chicks."

To be fair though, I have met white guys who prefer the Serena Williams's of the world and Black guys who like the Nicole Richie's. Everyone's got different tastes these days.

ZACK said...

We....like....BIG BUTTS AND WE CAN NOT LIE! LOL!

But Truth summed it up as usual.

And there's definitely nothing wrong with looking because I'm sure Ms. Dirty Red looks at men when you're not around. In fact, you should ask her at your own risk one day. :)

Dirty Red said...

Sully, Daddio, Truth and Zack,

I agree with all of you. Different Stokes for different folks.
But to put Sully on blast...."What do you want in bed a woman or a girl?"

Truer words have never been spoken.

Kei said...

Ummm...well, I guess everyone has different tastes. It is true that black men tend to prefer a more curvier, voluptuous woman. But there are some white men that are looking for this as well. And all across the races, women are getting more and more curves.