Friday, November 14, 2008

If you give a mouse some cheese, he'll come back for crackers and wine....

Question...

If you or I were to f%^ck off our money, get behind on our bills,mismanage our children's college fund and piss off our 401K's, would you expect our government to write us a check that would cover our debts?

Hmmm....

Wait for the answer....

Wait...for... it....

Hell to the nawl!!

We would have to file bankruptcy,our house would be auctioned off on the front of the courthouse steps, our kids would be lucky to attend the local community college, (while they live in our basements) and we would all have to get 2nd jobs as greeters at Wal-Mart. After we "retire" from our "careers" that is.

This is the way our government would handle our situation.

So why in the hot ass hell is our government expecting US, tax-payers, aka "Joe Six-Pack" to bail out companies that have done exactly what I just described?

First it was the 700 BILLION, that was approved last month to supposedly help people with bad mortgages, that now is not going to help people with bad mortgages, but it is now going to the banks that gave out the mortgages in the first place. And now the big car companies want the same deal.

These companies, banks and insurance giants were ran into the ground by money hungry, slimy ass slimy CEO's. They are the ones that mismanaged their companies assets, not me or you.

So why should my great great great....(you get the picture)grand children have to pay for their fuckery?

Why is my country borrowing money from countries that could give a damn about us to give money to crooked ass crooked companies?

In my opinion, all those high paid executives should be thrown in prison, and their assets liquidated to help bailout their respected companies.

My hard earned pennies should not even be mentioned into this equation.

But that would be in the world I would create.

A world were people were actually held responsible for their actions.

A world were if you f*%ked with people's money, money that they were counting on for their and their families future survival, you paid the price, even if that price demanded your money, your freedom or your life.

Yep, that is the world I would like to live in.

5 comments:

Isaacs PR said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ZACK said...

[That was me above; logged in as the wrong account. My bad!]

Great post, my brother!

We all need to stay educated about how the system works in order to beat it.

RiPPa said...

I believe that there are some things thats expected of the gov't, and this is one of them. I believe that when all else fails, the gov't must, and should step in for the greater good.

Now, having said that, I expect the gov't to be diligent and vigilent enough of proposals brought forth and not succumb to the shock doctrine. For example: in said bailout there were many proposals that were overlooked that they should have caught. Like giving banks the ability to purchase failed institutions to avoid paying taxes. To me, thats that bullshit.

DJ Black Adam said...

Vwery well written Red, I agree with you, it is absurb that we have a govenrment that for the last 25 years has been saying how expensive health care would be, and how we are supposed to be responisble for our finances and not expect a handout, when they are gving away the bank (of OUR money) to companies that were irresponsible, greedy and stupid.

Hypocrisy at its finest...

brran1 said...

DJ Black Adam stole the words right out of my mouth.

Hypocrisy at it's finest