Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The ignorance among us

While I was cruising the list of blogs that I try to read at least once a day, I saw several things that really bothered me. This is one. Those two little heffas need their asses beat. There is no excuse for that type of shit. What kind of world do we live in were you can see another human being get ROBBED and then SHOT, and you think that shit is funny?

WTF?

Damn Niggas!!
I swear if the rest of us Black Americans do not do something about these ignorant-ass niggas that we have living amongst us, we are all going to hell.

These next two links that I am about to share do not have anything to do with any of my distant niggerish cousins, they are about my equally distant melanin deprived cousins(white folks).

These next two links are full of hate and ignorance. (Which can be attributed to the first link as well).

This type of ignorance, and especially this shit does not surprise me at all, because I have seen it and dealt with it my entire life.

But that does not make it less disturbing.

I do not understand any of this. All three of these links boggle my mind.

What kind of person is so evil that they will sit by and laugh at another person that is getting robbed and then shot?

What kind of parents would name their children after one of the most hateful and despicable people that ever walked the face of the earth, and then not understand why people are upset about it?

What kind of person writes a blog that degrades other people, people that have done nothing to them personally, just because of something you might have read somewhere else? And then what kind of people read such blogs and leave comments that agree with the author?

It is shit like this that make me want to go live on an Island all to my self.
How can the majority of Americans say that they are "Christians" when they sit by and allow such hate and venom to walk side by side with them?

I wonder if the people in the sites I have linked actually think that their behavior is accepted by whatever God they claim to represent?

Things that make you go Hmmmm.....

6 comments:

RiPPa said...

To me, this is proof positive that there is no God. But hey, thats just me. People in general are shit. Nobody really cares as much as they even say they do.

truth said...

Damn DR,
Great minds think alike! I wrote a post on the same subject, by mine's has a different twist. I'll post it later on today.

Don't let internet haters bother you too much. Their insecurity/immaturity or mental illness is their problem not ours. There will always be haters, using the internet to get attention for they're obviously miserable lives. Its best to just ignore Internet haters, there's nothing to gain from talking to them.

ZACK said...

To Rippa, I wouldn't "jump the gun" and say that there is NO God. Instead, I would say that there are no real Christians. We see so much suffering in the world, and worry more about church doctrine than activism. I say this because God does work THROUGH people, but if we sit around and do nothing- then we are stopping God's work from being done.

Now onto Dirty Red...

I like your passion for keeping it real! I am more hopeful to know that there are still good people LIKE YOU (rather than the Field Negro) in this world. [Go by Truth's blog to get the joke about FN]

the Constantly Dramatic One said...

I got here through OHN.

Okay first of:

1) Those girls that laughs while a guy is being held up and could possibly die is fucking insane. I kept on watching that video again and again and all I could come up with was "Duuuuuddeeee......wtf?"

Like seriously if it was me, I probably got a heart attack right there and then die out of fear and the sheer drama of it all. I won't be giggling and shit. Nor will I call the cops cause I already died from the fear. No heroic shit from me man.

But seriously though.......I think they might be trippin on something.....maybe.

2) I'm willing to be that the parents of that poor, unfortunate child are a bunch of jew hating racist bigots. Who would named their child that if they do not fall in any or all of those categories?

3) I'm not sure about that last one, but if it's troll that you are talking about then...relax. There are always trolls on the internet. Just think of them as worthless, insignificant creatures that are threatened merely by your existence.

Works for me.

And oh, sorry for writing a whole essay in your comment box.

Miss Toya said...

That doesn't make any sense. What is the world coming to?? Well an end the way people are living these days. *shaking my head*

blackwomenblowthetrumpet.blogspot.com said...

Hello,

I am not sure if you are "into" the Christmas season, but just in case you are...

I want to speak blessings upon you on this wonderous day of celebration and remembrance of the birth of Jesus Christ!

Peace, blessings and DUNAMIS!
Lisa

Isaiah 9:6 (NKJV)
"For unto us a Child is born,
Unto us a Son is given;
And the government will be upon His shoulder.
And His name will be called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.