Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I'm a Nigga, You a Nigga, We some Niggas, Wouldn't You like to be a Nigga too


First Soldier Boy showed how ignorant and young he is with his 'shout out to the slave masters' quote, and now that one hit wonder Jim Jones wants to replace the word Nigga and Bitch with Obama and Michelle.

Yep you read that right. This bamma wants to call people Obama and Michelle instead of calling them a bitch or a nigga.


Most of the rappers out today are not artists. They are a bunch of CB4 types.

But this shit right here is straight ignorant.

All I can say is What the Fuck is this fool thinking?

When will the buffoonery and homie the clown ass clown shit stop?

You would think that seeing a Black family about to pull up in a U-Haul in front of the whitest house in America's History would be enough for fools like these to want to stop being and acting like Niggas.

To me it would make them to want to stop wanting to associate with and be seen with Niggas.

Being Niggas is the one thing that my people just can't seem to want to stop wanting to be.

I don't understand it.

I swear before Allah and 9 more Niggas, I just don't understand it.

(Just kidding folks. I know Allah is not a nigga. Just a little Jokey joke)

Lighten up People!!

7 comments:

ZACK said...

Because that's the downside of Obama's win. It's good to have a black prez, but there were other more important things that needed to be done before that.

That was my BIGGEST argument during the whole election season and it fell on deaf ears. You can't really enjoy having a black prez until more black men get the same opportunity he did.
And that's why I wrote my post "One Black Guy at A Time".

Don't let the ignorance get to you. Trust me, there's more of it on the way.

truth said...

Dirty Red,
According to that article, Jim Jones says he wants to cut back on using bad language, so I guess this is his start. It does seem a bit ignorant to me, but he's never been someone I considered to have any talent or a lot of intelligence. This does not surprise me at all.

RiPPa said...

CTFU@Allah being a nigga...

well one things for sure, he does love them bean pies.

Man rappers are not the brightest. But then again, have you noticed how the media always interviews the dumb ones? You never hear views expressed by people like Mos Def, Talib Kweli or the more conscious minded cats in the industry.

BTW: You right...Allah aint a nigga. If he was a nigga he'd eat pork and have high blood pressure and heart disease like the rest of us niggas.

Ha!

Dirty Red said...

Yep Zack this is only the beginning.

Truth,
I kind of see what this fool was trying to say, but damn. Common sense tells me that if I want to stop using bad language, then I stop using bad language. I don't substitute one word for another.What this fool is trying to do is like a person that trys to quit smoking cigerettes by using that nasty ass smoke-less tobacco lip dip shit. It makes nan sense.

Rippa,
Yep Allah definetly ain't a Nigga.
If he was then not only would he be eating fried pig balls that some of our people eat, he wold have all the bootleg copies of Flava of Luv and I love New York.

Damon Harris said...

The foolishness I people do always seems to float to the top. How come it's always the brotha's that are two letters away from getting their GED that attract such attention.I wouldn't want either of them cats representing me anywhere that theres a camera and a recorder.Jim Jones was trying to make a good point. He is just to caught up in his own hype to think before he talks. Then they wonder why we by the bootleg and illegally download their shit!

Freeman Press said...

You can't stop the shining homie! People are going to express their happiness in the weirdest of ways. You thought it was just going to be the nameing of kids but Jim Jones said we will replace the N word with Obama. I don't know if I would want people to replace the F word with FreeMan Press. LMAO

lee woo said...

Imagine how I feel to watch another nigga at the top. You know that if it wasn't you, you would be dissin' you. See the link below for more info.


#nigga
www.ufgop.org