Saturday, December 27, 2008

The more things change, The more they stay the same


There are a lot of things wrong in this great country of ours.

This is one of them.

Barack the Magic Negro.

What the fuck is this shit?

My man Zack wrote about this also, but I feel the need to elaborate on my little brah's comments.

This is some straight BULLSHIT!!

And if you need 3 guesses on where this originally started, well, on second thought, fuck it... All you need is one... Rush I want to get High Limpdick was the originator.

Why?

This man is Twenty Four odd days away from moving into the big white house on 1600 Penn. Ave, and this is the respect he gets?

Was there ever a song entitled 'I'm losing it' when that racist, piece of shit, fake Cowboy from Calfornia was elected?

Or what about 'It's hard out here for a pimp' when sweet-dick Bill was elected?

Or what about 'Move Bitch, Get out the way', when Jr. got elected?
Twice?

Why does Big O get to be the first one to have his own 'national anthem'?

And the racist fuck (he is a leading contender to head the RNC) that sent this shit out as Christmas Gifts to all his Rethuglican partners said he meant it to be satire?

This was supposed to be funny?

Really?

Damn.

And here I thought that Big O's election was the turn-around-point on race relations here in the good ole US of A.

Silly me.

Well I guess it has turned around.

Now it is considered to be funny to be an ignorant, racist, red necked, motherfucker.

Disrepecting the President elect of the United States of AmeriKKKa is now viewed as being satire.

My oh my, we sure have come a long way from the colored fountains, water hoses and police dogs, have we not?

If Big O happens to get hurt or killed (That racist motherfucker and all his boys sure better hope not), forget CNN, you had better tune in to Comedy Central.

3 comments:

ZACK said...

Thanks for the shoutout.

I can't add much to what you wrote, except I don't think O's safety is in jeopardy. He's got bigger problems right now like a fishy sounding "power outage".

Much love to you bro! I hope your Christmas was fantastic.

truth said...

Good post,
Limbaugh is an uneducated idiot. I hate to sound elitist, but dude only has a high school diploma. For as much shit as he talks about affirmative action and people being unqualified for certain jobs, you'd think he would have graduated from an ivy league school. Not even close.

Anyway, I wish you and yours a Happy New year!

Wizzy Jr. said...

Obama is probably thanking folks like this for all of the publicity. No matter what they say, Obama won. They need to get over it and stop being some shivering bitches about it. I just pray for him, Michelle's and the kids safety. Lord knows they need the whole armor and whole army with these fools out here.