Monday, December 8, 2008

Trouble in Paradise


There are a lot of things in this world that I share with 7 or 8 billion people that really pisses me off.

People driving slow in the fast lane during rush hour is one of them.

Getting cold fries at a fast food joint is another one.

The damn Cowboys choking again in final 5 minutes of a game that was being handed to them is something that really makes me want to grab the Jammy and flat blast anyone that is within 10 feet of me.

How bout them Cowboys?

Damn they piss me the hell off.

Romo and his inconsistent ass, the defense choking when it counts and T.O. complaining about not getting the ball is getting very old.

The Cowboys have the best roster that money can buy. On paper there is not another team in the NFL that should be able to step on the same field as them and walk away winning.

But we see that is not the case.

There is something going on in that locker room that is not right.

There is no plausible explanation on why they lost that game last night.

NONE.
There is one silver lining however....

The Deadskins got their asses handed to them last night, so I guess all is not lost in the world.

4 comments:

LeLe said...

Mr. Dirty Red:

I could not agree with you more. I too was very pissed when they gave the game away in the last 2 min. Not to mention the back and forth with all the turnovers...one had to know this game was not going to end up in the win column for the Boys.

Man...Dallas is sick today!

Ever-loving,
LeLe

ZACK said...

I thought this post was about your marriage! LMAO! Just kidding, man.

Good post!

truth said...

Dirty Red,
I wrote a post last night about my wack ass Minnesota Timberwolves and they're recently fired head coach, so don't feel too bad about the Cowboys. There is always someone who has it worst than you.

Mista Jaycee said...

I detest the Fowlboyz! The only good thang they have ever done is create the Cowboys cheerleaders which proves the old saying sometimes even a pig can wear lipstick!
Jaycee