Monday, March 30, 2009

The gates to the asylum have officially been opened



This morning before I jumped in the shower to start off a Monday morning, I came across some straight niggerish bullshit over at one of the best blogs out right now, OHH HELL NAWL.

Usually this is the blog I go to in the early morning hours so I can get my daily dose of ignance. This blog always gives me that good hearty laugh we all need everyday to stay sane in this insane world.

Well, as I was scrolling down the site, they have a new layout over there now, I came across this hot ghetto mess.

All I could say was, 'Lawd Lawd Lawd. Just take me now Jesus'.

Why does my people constantly make excuses for niggas that no excuses should be made for?

This animal killed FOUR men that were only doing their jobs.

Now granted I do not know how the Fuzz are in Oakland.
I have never been there.

I also have to say that I do not totally trust the Poo-lice.
I have had some bad experiences with local law enforcement that has left a very bad taste in my mouth.
But I know that the majority of Cops are really dedicated to doing the right thing. I also know that we need the Fuzz, because this world would really be in chaos without them.

BUT.... (there is always a but) there are some weak spineless men that do not need that type of power.

But this mess right here?
Throwing a parade and honoring the bastard that MURDERED four men?

I have not heard anything about this being another case of bad cops doing bad cop shit.

These men were only doing what we pay them to do.

This dude was a career criminal that had terrorized the streets of Oakland his entire life.

He had vowed never to go back to jail and I guess we all see that if we can say one good thing about this sorry excuse for a Black Boy, he kept his word.

But it pisses me off to no end to see MY people condoning and applauding negativity.

'He was a good man that was only looking out for his family. He loved his babies mamas and his kids. He was always polite to his mother'.... Blah Blah Blah.

I do not for the life of me understand this shit.

This guy has caused 4 women to be left without their husbands.
4 fathers and 4 mothers have to bury their sons.
This guy has taken 4 fathers, 4 brothers, 4 uncles and 4 friends away from the people that loved and needed them..

All because he vowed never to return to jail.

And the people in his community that he terrorized for years turn him into a martyr?

What is wrong with this picture?

It is shit like this that makes me want to sometimes turn in my Cool Pass and say to hell with all yall.

The shit we do.....

Why?

I extend my most gracious and heart-felt condolences to the families and friends of the 4 brave warriors who lost their lives protecting the decent people of Oakland.

But to the fools that participated, planned or attended the parade that honored that
murdering motherfucker.....

May you be reuinited with your loved one that you miss so much and that NEVER did anything wrong, in hell.

5 comments:

RiPPa said...

Some of our cousins are just foolish bruh.

Wilfredo said...

Yeah, I can certainly understand the anger, but there really is no call to celebrate the death of four. I wouldn't even do that to my worst enemy, if I had any.

Boughetto said...

So I totally feel you....However I think you were a little harsh with your last line "May you be reuinited with your loved one that you miss so much and that NEVER did anything wrong, in hell." But this is your blog and you can cry if you want to! I can dig it!

Marcus said...

There are a whole lot of cop killers that are American cultural icons so you probably shouldn't get your pantys in a bunch over this.

Walt Bennett said...

This march was organized by the International People’s Democratic Uhuru Movement:

http://uhurunews.com/story?resource_name=uhuru-movement-statement-on-lovelle-mixon

"
The Uhuru Movement has always understood that our friends may disagree with some of our positions—positions which always uphold justice for the African working class community.

We understand and unite with your concerns that the tense situation in Oakland must be resolved.

It is unfortunate that it takes a situation like this to bring Oakland’s real problems to the surface.

We have to take the March 21 events in the context of the long history that the Oakland police department has had with the Oakland African working class community.
"

They want to start a dialog about conditions for African-Americans in Oakland. They recognize that there is a war on the streets. They don't condone the loss of life, they just want to broaden the discussion.

This is the essence of free speech, to make us think about things more than we'd like to, to make us uncomfortable.

To provoke.