Wednesday, May 27, 2009

If it is white, it's alright


“Feminism was established so as to allow unattractive women easier access to the mainstream of society.”

“The NAACP should have riot rehearsal. They should get a liquor store and practice robberies.”

“They oughtta change Black History Month to Black Progress Month and start measuring it.”

“The only way to reduce the number of nuclear weapons is to use them.”

“Then there are the 22 million Americans on food stamps. And of course there are the 39 million greedy geezers collecting Social Security. The greatest generation rewarded itself with a pretty big meal.” (12/10/03)

“[Canadians] better hope the United States does not roll over one night and crush them. They are lucky we allow them to exist on the same continent.” (11/30/04)


“Liberals hate America, they hate flag-wavers, they hate abortion opponents, they hate all religions except Islam, post 9/11. Even Islamic terrorists don’t hate America like liberals do. They don’t have the energy. If they had that much energy, they’d have indoor plumbing by now.”

I will give you 3 chances to guess who said the above mentioned quotes.

Hint....He is in the above picture.

Now this is the same asshole that just called the President's pick for the supreme court a "REVERSE RACIST."


Here is the quote from Judge Sotomayor... "A wise Latina woman with the richness of her experience would more often than not reach a better conclusion than a white male who hasn't lived that life."

Her quote is stupid, but I understand it.I understand it because people like Limpdick have been misjudging people like me and Judge Sotomayor since this country started. I agree with her. If you don't know me or even tried to get to know me, you have no right to judge me, or what I do. You have no right to decide my fate if you have not been where I have been.

That is just how I feel. Is my feeling wrong? It could be. Depends on who you ask.

But it is MY opinion.

Anyways....


Could someone tell me what a "reverse racist" is?

I mean, correct me if I am wrong, but according to the white man that wrote the dictionary, a racist is.....
: a person with a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race.

I tried to google "reverse racist" to see what it is, and guess what, It ain't a word.

Nope. Sorry Limpdick, it is not a word.
So what does the leader of the Rethugs mean by the term he obviously made up?


Now, so am I to gather that from the above quotes from the man that likes a good RUSH, compared to what Judge Sotomayor said, is what, straight on racism, instead of reverse racism?

So if a white person says something stupid, it is acceptable racism, but if someone that knows what racism is says something stupid it is "reverse racism?"

If it is white, it's alright.

I don't know anything about Judge Sotomayor. I have not googled her yet.

All I know is that she is a boriqua from the boogie down Bronx.

From what I have gathered on CNN,she grew up pretty much the same way I did. Her parents worked hard and instilled good values in her. She clawed her way to the position she is in, and from what I have seen in the media she does not deserve the criticism that this sorry excuse for an AmeriKKKKan is putting on her.

I am all for freedom of speech.

Everyone has the right to say whatever the hell they want, to whom ever they want, wherever the hell they want.

But just because you have the right to do something, it doesn't make it right to do it.

I have been told in the past that if you do dirt, you get dirt.

And right now, Rush Limpdick, all the bitches that listen to his bullshit, are very dirty motherfuckers.

6 comments:

RiPPa said...

A-fuckin-Men!

Its all about identity politics.

These mu'fukkas don't have any new ideas so they stick to the tried and true tradition of divisive racist rhetoric.

Prediction: These clowns will lose the next two election cycles.

truth said...

Great post,
Limbaugh is playing to his crowd; Insecure, entitled, angry white folk. Its kind of funny that conservatives like Limbaugh, who are very outspoken about how important it is too know the english language, apparently doesn't know it all to well himself.

Limbaugh never graduated from college, yet he's questioning the intellectual capabilities of a woman who graduated from Princeton at the top of her class.

He's truly someone you cannot take seriously. To argue with him is a waste of time. He is what he is. Let him continue on his path to self destruction and watch him take the Republican party along for the ride.

MoMo said...

Excellent post, its amazing how no-one has pulled his card about the stuff he says and does. But I truly believe that its just a matter time....wait for it? Sooner or later everyone gets whats coming to them.

Mo

cinque said...

I havee had your blog in my favorites for a while with the intention on read up on it. I finally have and I have to say this blog is one of the best I've read. I'm about four in and you hit the nail on the head in the four ive read. Keep hittin em and I will keep reading.

Dirty Red said...

Rippa,
I don't know about your prediction man. I think the Dumocrats will find a way to fuck it up.

Truth,
You said it right, "insecure, entitled, angry white folk". I might do a blog and title it that.

MOMO,
Yep everybody does get theirs. It is just a matter of time.

Cingue,
Thanks.
You got me blushing over here.
Thanks for the love. I will try to keep writing how I feel.

Walt Bennett said...

Red, you defined a racist as "a person with a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race."

What Judge Sotomayor said: ""I would hope that a wise Latina woman with the richness of her experiences would more often than not reach a better conclusion than a white male who hasn't lived that life."

Now you and I might focus on the word "experiences", while others might focus on the word "latina", and still others might focus on the word "woman".

Two problems with that comment: (1) She does really open herself up to challenges on the basis of race. She seems to be saying that white might are incapable of getting what she gets, because she is wise, latina and a woman. Now, that is not necessarily untrue, and it may be defensible, but it seems pretty clear to me that she must be asked about it. We cannot take for granted that she does not consider herself superior to a white man. (2) She has left open the interpretation that she and the white man must see the law differently, which means interpreting, which means, perhaps, an activist. Most of the decisions she made which were overturned, from my brief reading, were activist decisions. The trend in the last generation has been to insist that legislators, occupants of the peoples' houses, make those changes, and I have to say I agree in most cases. Judges are there to make sure the laws are applied as written, and the Supreme Court is there to determine the constitutionality of laws and how they are applied.

In other words, what would race or gender have to do with making that determination? Look at Clarence Thomas: can you define his positions based on his race? No.

So we are left with a discussion which will absolutely happen in the full glare of a Congressional hearing. You can count on it. And there is no need to wonder why: The woman's own words require further exploration.

Having said that, we know she will be confirmed and I believe she will be a fine justice, and I agree with what I believe the intent was in her quote. If we did not believe in diversity for the sake of bringing different experiences together, then it wouldn't even matter that she said it. In other words, it is a sign of progress that she said what she said and can still be nominated for the Court, and it is a sign of progress that she will be questioned about it, and it is a sign of progress that we as a nation will confront our beliefs with regard to the true value of diversity.