Thursday, November 19, 2009

My new blog....

Hello all you A Black Man's View readers!!!

I am here to announce the creation of my latest attempt to expand my writing skills, THE ADVENTURES OF TOMAS ALEXANDER REDD . It is a little something something I have been wo rking on for the past 2 years and I plan on leaving tid bits of it on this new site so I can get some feed back. It is a political thriller that I hope to get published as soon as it is finished. I still have a long way to go before that happens though.

So please check me out.

And be gentle babies, you know I am a virgin at this novel thing!!!
And don't worry. I will still be posting from time to time here. I have been known to walk and chew bubblegum at the same time, although it has been difficult for me at times!

Just follow the link above or go to my profile page for it.

I look forward to all your critiques!!!

7 comments:

Kit (Keep It Trill) said...

Hey Red, thanks for the heads up!

Major suggestion worth repeating for you and other aspiring novelists, that I only learned myself this past month: Put it on By Invitation Only view until you get the feedback you need to edit or publish. Then you keep it that way or switch to Authors View Only.

Otherwise I'll email you within the hour.

truth said...

Red,
I want to read your short story! Put me on the list so I can read it!

Dirty Red said...

Truth,
Shoot me your email address so can add you. I tried to just add with you a link to the enclave, but it did not work.

truth said...

Dirty Red,
My e-mail address 000tiny@gmail.com.

blackwomenblowthetrumpet.blogspot.com said...

Congratulations!!

優質行動網 said...

Dear blog moderator: Hello!
I am a friend from Taiwan is very pleased to find your blog, I also very much like your site content and articles, in addition I have added to my favorites, is there the honor and opportunity to invite you to my site to your blog then?
I offer my website name and URL, also hope to regularly visit and exchange of information Oh! , thank you!
Site Name:首頁科技網路行銷
URL:http://www.pageone.cc

Romper/Stomper said...

mrdhharvey@yahoo.com Is my email been a big fan for the longest