Thursday, November 12, 2009

One man does not a religion make


I am an American Soldier.

I have served my country in some shape or form since I graduated high school. I have been to places in the world that did not want American Soldiers on their soil, with other American Soldiers whom I depended on to shoot first and ask question later if I were ever in danger. I have been to places with other American Soldiers where if they were in danger I would have shot first and asked questions later.

That is why I cannot understand how in the hot ass hell that crazy ass Major down at Ft. Hood could turn his weapon on other soldiers.

I understand that he was stressed all to hell and back.
I understand that he was being ridiculed by his co-workers.
I understand that he did not want to go to Iraq and possibly kill other people of his faith.

I get all that.

But he KILLED innocent people that he was supposed to protect at all costs.
People that had nothing what so ever to do with him or his problems.

In my opinion this bastard is a traitor and a coward.

I am surprised that he made it to the hospital still breathing.

But given all that, I do not think that this fool was a terrorist.
I do not think that Jihad was on this man's mind when he went to what used to be called the "Sports Dome" and shot all those people. (I was stationed at Ft. Hood for 3 years.)

I think he was a deranged and psychotic man that reached his boiling point and said 'Fuck the World'.

That is why I am so upset with the bullshit ass media.
There are portraying this man to be Osama Bin Ladens protege.

They are waving the war flags around just like our former President did 6 years ago.

They are going through this man's past like he sponsored the 911 attacks all by himself.

That shit is wrong.

This man did not represent Islam. He represented himself. He did what he did not because he was looking forward to the 73 virgins he had coming to him in Paradise, but because he was a weak coward that could not take the pressure of being an Officer in the United States Army anymore.

The media makes me sick.

I wonder if this dudes name was Major William White, and he belonged to the United Christian Church of White Domination through Jesus Christ, would they be combing through his background to see if he gave any donations to the KKK.

Things that make you go HMMMM.

No comments: