Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Why?


Prepare yourself faithful readers.....

I am about to paste some of the most disturbing shit that I have read in a long minute. A very long minute. Matter of fact I don't remember the last time I read some shit as disturbing as this.

This is the lyrics to R.Kelly's new song. I post jacked this from the funniest site out right now, O HELL NAWL....

Girl you make me wanna get you pregnant,
Girl you make me wanna get you pregnant,
Lay your body down and get you pregnant,
Knock you up, pregnant, Knock you up

Can you believe I’m in the club with a girl who has a man,
And take her to the hotel for just a one night stand,
See I’m a playa so I ain’t tryna take her on no dates,
To much like my patrone man I’m just tryna take it straight,
Untill I met this girl in the club with an unbelievable booty,
Sweetest girl in the world and I mean it and on top of that shes a cutie,
I ain’t seen nothing like her around here in a while,
And if I had a girl she’d be the one to bear my child,
Telling myself I’m a playa so I keep tryna shake it off,
But I keep on seeing this big old house with a picket fence and a dog,
Never felt nothing like this,
Shes more than a mistress enough to handle my buisness,
Now put that girl in my kitchen,

Girl you make me wanna get you pregnant,
That’s what I told her,
Girl you make me wanna get you pregnant,
Lay your body down and get you pregnant,
Like you are,
Knock you up, pregnant,



What the fuck is wrong with this nigga?

And don't get it twisted... I mean NIGGER in the most KKK, Republican Party, Tea-Bagger, John Wayne ass way I can muster. I mean NIGGER in the most hateful way I can think of.
There is NO love in my voice when I call this ignant bastard a NIGGER.

All I can ask is Why?

Why in the Texas Hell would a record label even let this fool record some fucktastic shit like this?

With teen pregnancy on the rise, (you know this fool is singing this shit to teen girls),why?
This fool IS from Chicago, WHERE ONE HIGH SCHOOL HAS OVER 100 GIRLS PREGNANT.

Why?

And I will bet my last Chocolate Macadamia nut cookie that some ghetto fabulous hood-rat will be singing this shit in one of her multiple babies daddy's car on the way to the club talking about "Girl, this is my jam!"

Why?

No where in those lyrics....no scratch that...

No where in this 3rd graders nursery rhyme, did this fool talk about marriage, responsibility, love or any type of financial obligation.

Not nan word was said about taking care of the baby once it comes or about having a discussion about what the little girl in the song wants.

"I want to get you pregnant."

Really, Kells?

Really?

This is what runs through the mind of an illiterate pedophile NIGGER?

If there are any women that find this shit right here sexy, then you need to be sterilized in a very painful way. I mean you need to go to Central Africa and let one of those "medicine" women in one of those tribes over there do that female circumcision thing with a broken piece of glass.

And any man that actually thinks that this song is the new hotness and actually tries using this bullshit on a female in the club, you need to be locked in a cell with 10 Jeffrey Dahmers that have not been feed in a month.

Parents, please monitor what your kids watch and listen too.

I said PARENTS.

Plural.

A Father and a Mother.

Because this NIGGER is singing this garbage to YOUR teenage kids.

15 comments:

Kit (Keep It Trill) said...

I listened to the song. This may surprise you, Red, but there have always been a lot of men who think like this ,and he's playing to that audience. He just has a crass way expressing "his tender desire to make a committment".

*snicker*

I think the lyrics reflect his age - The Stone Age. Find a good breeder, keep her barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen while he runs with the pack, doing his hunter-gather thing.

It freaks out parents, including me, and black folks in general b/c it's so damn destructive for teens to get those multiple messages of

1) screwing around on an exploitive level is fine until "you find the right one",

2) Normalizing the frequent use alcohol,

3) Demeaning women to the role of servants to a man, and perhaps worst of all,

4) Suckering youth into believing that marriage is not relevant, when marriage is the most black revolutionary and economically feasible thing the our community can do for itself.

Max Reddick said...

BlackMan, I did actually have something to say on this, but you covered it all. This post was on point. I'm mad because I didn't think of it myself.

But all I can say is WTF in big capital bold letters. Is this what's hot in the skreetz right now? And people wonder why some of our kid's are so messed up.

Jasmine said...

I can't wait until this song becomes a hallmark card...

Mail said...

Sorry but this is R Kelly. He has always been this nasty. I hate the song but I'm not shocked one bit. If I hear any of the kids in my family sing along to this it will be a problem.

Mail said...

Marriage is the most black revolutionary and economically feasible thing the our community can do for itself. True that!

RiPPa said...

I don't what's worse...

reading that shit like it was a poem. Or reading that shit and hearing Robert Sylvester Kelly's voice in my head singing that shit.

THAT SHIT IS FUCCKIN GARBAGE!

And yeah, some stupid lil girl and her old ass momma is prolly singin that shit like the Star Spangled Banner or sum shit.

This fool is doing nothing more than making music that corners the market of the young, dumb, and foolish.

Goog fuckin blog!

truth said...

Great post,
It is what is Dirty Red.

I'm not surprised at all. Remember, this is the same guy who made "I'm fu**ing you tonight" with the notorious big about twelve years ago.

R. Kelly's new song reflects the sexist/selfish mentality that permeates our society and our community in general. Like a lot cats an our community, R. Kelly only cares about himself.

He doesn't care about the black community, I mean except for black teenage girls.

Mark Base said...

R Kelly = R Sole
Nuff Said.

DJ Black Adam said...

Again Red, you are on point. R. Kelly is a circus clown, the fact that he is relevant to the AA community still after his child molesting, is disgusting.

Dirty Red said...

This is going to be a blanket comment to cover everyone of you that blessed me with your presence on my lil 'ole site.

Thanks for the continued support. I appreciate each and every one of you. I also agree with each and every one of you. R-Kelly and the bastards that support him are a disease to our communities and we need to vaccine their asses out. But like the old saying goes it takes a village.

rainebeaux said...

This post=that business. Whatever I was thinking I was reading on the blackberry. Yah, just what the fuck IS wrong with this nigga?! (sorry; officially heated.)


Damn. Like "Half on a Baby" wasn't blatant enough. Like the Chi isn't already the shame/laughingstock of this land. Oh yeah, and I'm within spitting distance and change of that high school the article speaks of. Shux, man; eff this ninja's ENTIRE existence. Just ugh.

saint james said...

I am so with you on this all the way around. Historically if you want to track the decline or rise of fa culture you examine their arts. Black America is in trouble if our music (soul, r&b, hip hop, etc.) is the slightest indication.
Carry on Brother!

Nakia, a Social Butterfly said...

My wordy self can only say RIGHT ON!

Reggie said...

Oh he's one horny assed thirsty mofo!!!

I can't look at the brother anymore without thinking that he really wants to be peeing on my daughter.

sunnydelyte21 said...

Wow, R. Kelly is outta control for that song... I'm with you WTF??? SMDH