Thursday, May 6, 2010

Girl, it wasn't me......

Why do men cheat?

Well the answer is very simple......
Reason number 2059.....
We cheat because women allow it.

Now before you all get all bent out of shape about that comment, let me explain......

What I mean is this. A man cannot cheat by himself. If the woman being cheated with did not put herself in a position to be the other woman, then who can he cheat with?

The exception to this rule is the man that lies to the other woman.
The man that denies his family.
'Baby I ain't married. You are the only one for me.'
'We are going through problems right now. I don't know how much longer I can take her bullshit.'
'I am separated. My divorce is pending.'
'I am only with her because of my kids'

These are the types of men that are only out for a nut. They are in a whole nother category. Usually the one that starts with a b and rhymes with snitch-ass.

Any man that outright denies his family is a punk. It is wrong in every sense to have a side piece anyway, but to straight out lie about having a family......Like I said..... PUNK. BITCH.ASS.BITCH.

But sometimes we married men meet a woman who does not care if we are married. We meet a woman that only wants a good piece of easy dick with no strings attached. Sometimes we meet a married woman who is not satisfied at home and is out looking for not only some easy dick, but some GOOD dick to make up for the lack of it in her bedroom. She could still love her man, but her needs are not being met. These are the situations where I mean what I said by some men cheat because women allow it.

I mean think about it.....

If I were to meet a woman out somewhere and we became involved in a conversation and I told her I was married, then all topics about hooking up in the bathroom should be nixed at the start. But if I tell Mrs So and So I was married, happily married that is.... and she still insists on the meeting in the ladies room, then what is a man to do?

I know, I know what ya'll are thinking...... 'Nigga you needs to be thinking about your family, not some hot in the ass slut.'
And you would be right in thinking this. Like I said cheating is wrong and I am not writing this post to condone this type of selfish behavior. I am just writing down one of the many reasons why we men sometimes stray.

If a woman would cut the conversation short whenever the man tells her he has a family or she gets that "feeling" that he is full of shit, then I would not be inclined to write this.
Woman fail to realize that they have all the power when it comes to sex.
All. The. Power.
And most times a woman knows if the man is lying or not.
It is called WOMAN'S INTUITION.
But women don't listen to themselves and they end up getting hurt behind some sorry, bitch made ass dude that is only thinking about himself; because most men will stick their dicks in some tree bark if they knew that they could get a quick nut and most importantly..... get away with it.

It is all up to the woman to tell a man to get the hell on if she finds out that he has a family.
And it is up to the wife to know her man. A woman knows if her man is out boinking other holes besides hers. Like I said, WOMAN'S INTUITION.
We all know that we men are stupid when it comes to shit like this. We always end up telling on ourselves in some kinda way.
So my advice to the women reading this is.....

Listen to yourself.
Tell that fine nigga that works in accounting to go home to his wife. Don't even put yourself in a situation to listen to his lies.
And last but not least LISTEN. TO. YOURSELF....

If these rules are followed, then the only women that a man would get caught with would be Rosy Palm and her 5 sisters.

9 comments:

Kit (Letters To A Young Sista) said...

You're so on point. Some singles do not respect the vows of a married couple. Sometimes I'd get so tired of trifling guys hitting on me and would just say I was married, and then shocked when they say it didn't matter. WTF?

I have a similar themed post now on my new blog here, come check it out when you get time.

Marianne said...

Yes, but it's not the single person who has a committment to the cheated spouse, it's the married person. There are sharks of both genders out there, but nothing would happen if the married person weren't open to cheating.

Reggie said...

It's an old story.....love should have had you at home last night, but a blowjob had that brother out in the streets.

If you don't keep the home fire burning, then someone's liable to come along and throw a log on your fire.

Redbonegirl97 said...

I have been on both sides of this argument. I have been the other woman and I have been cheated on so I know that it takes two, actually three to tango. You need the cheater, the cheatee and the other. Having experienced both sides I know I can't deal with either. I am not going to be a mistress and I won't be turning a blind eye to my gut feelings ever again.

Tiffany
Peace, Love and Chocolate
http://liferequiresmorechocolate.com

Ms. Camile said...

Unt uh *accompanied by typical Black girl neck roll*

What are you talking man? If he tells you he is married, then YOU leave? If the scandalous married man wants to sleep with the scandalous hoochie then both of them are nasty and both of them are to blame but the one with the COMMITMENT carries the deeper blame. He is ruining his family. He is letting himself be open to AIDS, gonorrhea, syphilis and SIDE KIDS. Ugh...


~Cam

Folk said...

If a man can't cheat with a woman, there is the internets now and so a man can cheat with himself in these digital days. Don't disagree with your points but you know a man going to be a man...

Max Reddick said...

Funny you should write this because a relative just got caught cheating and all the womenfolk are mad at me because I knew but never said anything.

But my defense is that his wife knew too. She had to know or at the very least have a reasonable suspicion. He didn't even seem to try to hide it. And know that the other woman with a baby arrives on her doorstep, she feigns surprise.

However, I think that as long as she knew and everyone else didn't she chose to just ignore it. But now that everybody knows, she must finally confront it.

You know, I empathize with her. She's a good woman, and he is a scoundrel. But he just didn't get to be a scoundrel. He was a scoundrel when they met. She just know has irrefutable proof.

淑君 said...

好的開始並不代表會成功,壞的開始並不代表是失敗...............................................................

Nishant said...

love should have had you at home last night Adsense Alternative