Friday, July 9, 2010

The revenge of a 100 million dollar slave

I am a Lakers fan and have always been a Lakers fan.

The Lakers and the Knicks were the only 2 teams worth anything when I was growing up. I might have weeble wobbled a little when Charlotte got the Hornets and Grand Ma-ma was putting his nuts on people's foreheads on a nightly basis; seeing as how NC is the state I was born in and spent the majority of my youth, but I never veered to far from LA; even though I was in love with NYC at the time.

With that being said, let me say this.....

I could give a fat babies ass where Lebron James chooses to make his millions. Even though Miami's chances of winning something increased dramatically last night, even with Dwayne Wade's history of breaking his toenail and being AWOL for months at a time.... and Chris Bosh? Who the hell is he? Is he that guy that played in another country and never made it out of the first round of the playoffs? Did he even make the playoffs? Yeah I believe that's him........

Anyways.....Kobe is a beast with 5-1,2,3,4,5 rings and he is coached by the Zen-master that owns 11 pieces of finger bling... yup ELEVEN pieces bitch! so again, Miami who? Aint' that the city that's in the state that Castro lives in?

Yeah I said it.....

This whole spectacle of  Lebron's  "decision" was all a bunch of bullshit to me.

I mean honestly, who really gave a fuck except the city of Cleveland?
What the hell is in Cleveland anyway except Lebron James?

And the Cavaliers owner? Come on Son...
Ain't this dude a 60 something year old man?
Why the hell did he write a letter that was read by millions dissing the only thing that kept Cleveland on the tongues of so many people for 7 years? Without Lebron where the hell would Cleveland be? This poor nigga from the ghetto brought this man and the city BILLIONS of dollars, and because he chooses to go somewhere where he has a chance of actually WINNING something besides a few playoff games, he is now a coward? A traitor? He has no loyalty?

Ain't that some shit?
Don't those idiots in Cleveland know the meaning of free-agency?
It means that a players obligation to his current master is up, so he can try to offer his services to the master of a plantation closer to the blessed north, where he might have a chance of escaping to the land of freedom.

If the "King" got hurt sometime in the future and he couldn't pick as much cotton anymore as he used to and the beloved owner traded him down south somewhere for another Big Black Buck, would Lebron have still been a traitor or a coward?

In my opinion, this whole "decision" thing could have been handled a little better, but.....

I can't knock this dudes gangsta...
Even though I lost 20 damn dollars behind his "decision" to a dude at work because I made a bet that the "king" would wind up in the Chi.

6 comments:

Kit (Keep It Trill) said...

On point.

REDDREAD said...

Play that loyalty shit if you want to, you see how they did Donovan McNabb. The only people Lebron owes anything to is himself and his kids. I hope Wade and Bosh let Lebron drop 60 on Cleveland when they play next season.

MoMo said...

I'll tell ya whats in Cleveland....the Browns!!!!! lets talk about a real sport. Football. The Browns got Jake Delhomme for a QB, so the people of Cleveland can look forward that! lol

MinBar林 said...

好棒的地方 我一定要常來~~~^^~..................................................................

Reggie said...

I honestly didn't get it either. I figured it was a slow news cycle or something; because I just didn't understand all the hype.

Shit was tired.

He's a tremendous talent, I get that part. He's young and gifted, I get that. His presence brings credibility, I get that.........but the motherfucker hasn't won shit!!!

I'd have been more impressed if he had at least one ring. He totally played the city of Cleveland; and yet, the owner should have simply shut the hell up.

I don't blame him, I wouldn't have wanted to play in Cleveland either.

Folk said...

So on point my friend. Can't believe the owner began crying like a bytch because dude made a career business decision. Bet if we dug further we would find that his current mansion wasn't big enough and so he began building another one for the family and several for the kids and grandkids on the belief that Lebron was staying. Opps...