Friday, October 22, 2010

Did you just call me a Nigger? Really?

I went and early voted yesterday.

In my opinion elections like this are more important than the election every four years for the president simply because voters don't choose the President, the electoral college does. This was proven during the 2000 elections with Jr. and Gore. Elections like these are the only time that the American people actually have a voice in how their government represents them.

I am not a registered Dumocrat or Rethuglican.

I think that both parties are full of shit and I do not think that the average Politrickster could give a hot damn about the people that hire them. Polittricks is all about power. I do not think that Politricksters even care about money, since the average candidate is already rich before they even consider running. Money is just a bonus.

Having said all that, I still voted Dumocratic yesterday.

Why you may ask?

For this reason.....And this reason.....And this reason......And this reason.

Do I need to post links to comments made by Rush, Palin, Beck, Newt and other "darlings" of the Rethuglican party?

Why as a Black man in AmeriKKKa would I even consider supporting a group of bigoted, hateful hypocrites like that?

Now I know that the Dumocrats are no better when it comes to matters of race.....But......

They do TRY to make an effort to keep it in the closet.

Conservatives are blatant with their bullshit. They do not care.
They will say and do anything to enrage and "fire up" stupid inbred motherfuckers that blame everything that is wrong in their pathetic lives on the big, bad, boogie (Black, Latino, Arab) man. Their "base."

You can't find a job? Blame those lazy-ass niggers and their affirmative action!
Afraid to get on a plane? It is all the fault of those rag-headed Alley Akbars!
Drug dealers and rapists taking over your community? Close the border and stop letting all those foreign speaking Wet-backs in here!
You want your country back? Get rid of that uppity Nigger and his big-bootied wife that lives in the house built by your forefathers!

Doesn't this sound just like every Rethuglican that is running for office now?

Now why would I support that?

Why would any Black, Arab or Hispanic American support that?

2 comments:

Bee said...

That's why I vote.

Reggie said...

I would agree, both parties are completely full of shit. I've always voted though and I always will. I truly believe that ya really can't sincerely bitch about what goes on in this country if you're not serious enough to vote.

Everyone should be heard at the polls. I'm usually the first person in line when the polls open and I plan on being first in line come Tuesday after next.

I've always found myself voting for the lesser of two evils. I listen to the candidates and try and filter through the bullshit and vote for the person that most reflects my views.

It is what it is.