Thursday, October 28, 2010

Today's Dating game and the games we men go through......But remember there are no Good Black men left.....Really?


I bit this LINK from the best comedic blog out there right now... O Hell Nawl.

I have not figured out how to show the video here so I just added the link..

This is so true... I am not saying all Black Women are like this.....
But there ARE a lot of them out here in these streets.

I thought this shit was hillarious.

"Are you on the down-low?" Was the line that really had me crawling on the damn floor!!!!
This may offend some of my women readers, but if the subject matter don't portray you, then get over it.
But if this IS you......I understand why you might get mad Boo-Boo.

The truth hurts huh?

To all my true Black Women, I love you and I always will.....
But it is bytches like the one portrayed in this cartoon that is fucking the game up for all of ya'll....

PPS...
I apologize for the mood I am in right now.....It has just been one of those weeks.....

1 comment:

404 said...

LMFAO..."is it that ugly b*tch that keeps leaving comments onyour FB? You are NOT that fuqN funny. Why is she always LOL?" This ish is HEE-LARRY-US!!!! Thanks, I needed that laugh today. :)