Sunday, December 5, 2010

Fool me once......

My mind is made up.....

If I have another choice for President in 2012,  I will not be voting for President Obama.

I am sick to death of his compromise bullshit. I am sick to death of him letting Republicans just walk all over him.
I am sick to death of his "can we all just get along" weak-ass shit.
I am tired of him period. Never in the history of this country has a President been more disrespected than he has.
And never in the history of this country has a President been so silent towards the people that are disrespecting him.
I know that Bush was disrespected, hell I talked shit about the man on this very blog; but at least he stood up and let people know whose nuts were swinging as long as he could call the White House his second home.
That is the one and only thing I miss about the dude. He had one big set of nuts. Even if that is all he had.

But this guy?
Come on Son.
He is constantly trying to take the high road and not engage in any of the mudslinging.
I am tired of it.
Him and his party.

Tell me why in the hot ass Texas hell the tax bill failed yesterday when the dumocrats are still the majority in both houses? It is not January yet. These pansey-ass bitches are still in charge and they still cannot get shit done. And because of it, here comes the the mild mannered Negro holding out his hands for the scraps that his sworn enemies are letting fall from the table.

That is that bullshit son.
And I know that about a month before the Presidential election, when the polls show that President Obama is clearly getting his ass handed to him; they will try a hail Mary pass and try to talk about all the things he has accomplished. He will start giving his MLK impersonation speeches to try to rally the troops. He will be on every Black radio station telling his loyal Black supporters to come out and vote because our votes are needed.

But I ain't falling for it son.

I am proud of the guy.....Every time I see him I just get a feeling of pride and accomplishment; But his politricks.....I can't fuck with.
I still know that he was a much better choice than senile-ass Mccain and his bush bitch.......

But I would be lying if I got up here and turned a blind eye to his bullshit. He is my President and the whole ten grand, but if I have another viable option when it comes time to step in that booth; I am sorry Mr. President, but I am going to have to go in another direction.

6 comments:

BigmacInPittsburgh said...

Oh I hear ya Dirty Red and can't disagree with the facts as you have so eloquently presented them.
But the question that keeps popping up in my mind is why do you find this shocking for any Black CEO in this country.
Just like Kenneth Chenault CEO of American Express he makes no decisions without the approval of the board of directors who put his black behind in that position.
Until the time come when we are actually owners or the majority in any company or country,you do as you are told.
As my boy Reggie over at Reggie's Rantings puts it,"It is what it is".
Excellent and informative post!

BigmacInPittsburgh said...

By the way I have yet to make up my mind if I will vote for his reelection,many factors will have to be considered,2012 is a few years off for me.
You never know what tactics he may have in his back pocket for the next two years of his term!

Reggie said...

It's looking more and more like he'll be a one term president anyway, he might as well kick it up a notch.

We still desperately need that change he was talking about when he was running for POTUS.

Will Capers said...

I dont' go to church much, but I say Amen!

MtnGrl said...

When I'm able to ponder rather than wallow in bafflement and anger re Obama's "leadership", I try to come up with reasons why he's so passive, seemingly intent on being 'liked'. The only thing that makes sense to me is that he must've gotten (or get) some hella credible threats against his family.
I look forward to the book he writes after his term is up.

CareyCarey said...

First, I have to champion Big Mac's words

"Just like Kenneth Chenault CEO of American Express he makes no decisions without the approval of the board of directors who put his black behind in that position.
Until the time come when we are actually owners or the majority in any company or country,you do as you are told"

And, along with those very wise words, my question for you Dirty Red, from your BalckMan's View, who would you vote for instead of Obama? See, until you can answer that question (who will be running the ship, and will be their daddy) might you be making your move to soon? If not, could you unconciously be jumping from the pot into the fire?

I mean, if you do not know where you are going, you could end up on another plantation. Really, think about that and then I'd suggest you precede with caution. Cus, you might not miss your water until your well runs dry.