Monday, December 20, 2010

If you read this you are going to hell

I have blogged before how I think that Christmas, Easter and Halloween are bullshit-ass holidays that have nothing to do with what we have been conned our whole lives into believing.

A big-ass con job.

I am blogging again how I think that Christmas, Easter and Halloween are bullshit-ass holidays that have nothing to do with what we have been conned our whole lives into believing.

Why I am beating this dead horse again?
Well I am kicking the shit out of ole Barbaro once again because I was told that I was going to hell for not believing that  "Christ the Lord" was born on Dec 25th and was raised again the 2nd Sunday in April. I was told that I need to repent, go to church and ask the  Mr.Good Reverend  Dr.to forgive me for my blasphemy.

Yep folks you are reading the words of a man bound for the gates of hell. I am a cursed man; and until I fall on  my knees and get "born again", I am a doomed soulless man.

That is what I was told.
I was told this even after I asked the man to show me in the Bible he is always carrying around with him where it says when (what day) Jesus was born and when (what day) he was "born again". He skated around the question. I asked him to show me in the Bible he is always carrying around with him where Jesus commanded  us to celebrate his birth. He could not do it. I asked him if he knew the origins of Christmas and Easter and he told me to read the Bible. I asked him what books in the Bible I should read and he told me to just pick it up and God would show me where to go. I asked to hold his Bible so I could get this divine inspiration and he told me that God would get me for mocking the words of his servant.

I busted out laughing at this stupid ass statement and this really pissed the dude off. He started praying right there for my eyes to be opened. He asked the Lord to forgive me and then he started speaking in tongues.

You heard that right people; The dude started blabbering on in that boom-shack-a-laka shit, and when I fell on the floor laughing; that is when he doomed me to hell.

Now don't get me wrong; I am not knocking anyone's right to believe what ever they choose to believe.
I choose not to believe in anything that is man-made.
I choose to educate myself before I make a conviction to follow a certain path.
I don't listen to one side of the story. I like to know all sides before I make up my mind about what I choose to do.

But in my opinion this dude is wrong; and his arguments are based on ignorant myths that a little research would shoot down. But he has been blinded so long, that any kind of light that is illuminated in his face burns his vision. It hurts him to hear another version of the story that he firmly believes.

Is his version right? I don't know.
Is my version wrong? I don't know.

I am not knocking this dude for having a strong believe in the religion and the myths that are associated with that religion that was forced on our ancestors in an effort to conform them to act more like their masters and to brain-wash them into thinking that God looked positively upon them being treated like property.

I am not knocking the dude for believing in a myth like Christmas; which was originally a day to celebrate Gods other than the "one true God".

I am not knocking the dude for believing in a myth like Easter....which was originally a day to celebrate Gods other than the "Holy of Holies".

Who am I to dispute his beliefs?

This is supposed to be the land of freedom of religion..... right?

But according to this dude, that freedom to choose whether or not to believe what he believes only applies if you believe what he believes. There is no room for any other beliefs. Any other beliefs and the soulless fools that believe them are doomed for an eternity of torment in a fiery underground cavern that is supposedly somewhere deep beneath the Earth.

Yep that's what's hot in the world of Christians.

Love thy neighbor as long as thy neighbor agrees with you in all things... Whether it makes sense or not.

4 comments:

BigmacInPittsburgh said...

Christian Theology is what I was taught as a child and have seen it in action all of my life,I have seen some powerful stuff coming from people who were deeply religious and not for one second do I dismiss them or their belief.
I have even seen some powerful stuff in my own life that I can't explain.
I'm in no sense of the imagination a follower,I'm known to think outside of the box.

I don't slam others for their beliefs in Christmas,Easter etc.......,I tend to personally believe like you that there is a little to much hocus pocus going on in some religious circles.

Will Capers said...

I was taught that if I didn't go to church, I would have a good chance of going to hell. Well, bro, I guess I'll see you there lol.

I think it's nothing short of insane that people want you to believe what they believe, but have a hard time reasonably explaining it to you, and then get upset when you (even) politely disagree. I guess that's why religion, politics and race are the three taboos of topics which are ironically the very subjects that need to be explored.

Reggie said...

You're on the money, but what about the 4th of July?!? To me that's White Folks Independence Day. It certainly wasn't our Independence Day.

I guess I'm going to hell too.

Kevin said...

The man you talked to wasn't a Christian. If he was he would know Christians don't keep days and times. those holidays you mentioned are not and never have been Christ-like. They celebrated pagan rituals and go against the very bible that tells us not to follow those that don't believe. That means not to change rituals to fit into Christianity. Jesus told us to be of one mind not 3000 different denominations. You have rejected the things you were taught in church because it was a lie. Jesus wasn't recognised by the church in his day and wouldn't be today because they do not teach his message. They are all about money and lies and he wouldn't stand for it. There is no Hell. How can you say GOD forgives then say he is going to burn you for eternity at some point and time. Really? So what you did deserves the same punishment as Hitler, Stalin, DC sniper etc..? Why does Jesus say some will get many stripes and some few if both last for an eternity. No need to count if it's never going to end.