Monday, April 25, 2011

That's news? Really?

I am so sick of hearing about the "royal wedding".

Why does America give a good fuck about a fake-ass prince getting married?
I mean really.....

Does this "prince" actually have any power?
Sure it is probably cool to be able to trace your lineage back to....well... who the fuck knows how far...
But now-a-days? Who are you reining over?

And isn't his kin-folk the reason America went to war back in the day?
Didn't the colonies fight to stop  from being lorded over?
Wasn't that the whole reasoning behind the Revolutionary war?

So why is this dude and his marriage to a "common" woman on every damn "news" show here in the "free" colonies?

Why?

I left a comment on one of my favorite blogs; Los Angelista, saying basicully the same thing I am saying here...

It makes not nan lick of sense to me... Not nan...

Why is America so fascinated with anything rich, anything sexy or anything violent?

And we wonder why the US "media" has it's jaws full of Donald Trump's dick...has it's tongue all up in  Lindsey Lohan's 20 something, going on 60 something used up ass, and is picking the lent off of Charlie Sheen's coked out balls.

America....You gotta love it....

4 comments:

Red said...

I'm getting tired of hearign about it and last night I just found it it hasn't happened yet...smh

Love this post!

Brotha Wolf said...

I hate the news, local and national. What you see isn't news, but info-tainment owned and operated by rich (mostly) white men with a limited view of the world and want everyone else to see it their way.

By the way, I'm also sick on hearing about that wedding. Even Univision, the Spanish-speaking network, is excited about it.

ChilledLeo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ChilledLeo said...

I love your blog so fresh and out there cracking up at nearly every entry great job dude

Yes the wedding was lovely I suppose wish them luck......by the umteenth time of hearing about the news via TV, Radio and magazines I got sick and tired of the whole thing....

The easy part is over the real work is sustaining the marriage in the public domain!!!