Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Something straight and to the point...

Exactly what does it mean when someone tells you that they have your back?

Why would you want a person at your back?
What can a person actually do that is behind you? Except maybe step on your heels, tripping you up?
And if you are a dude,why would you want another dude behind you? Unless of course you like having another man right behind you; and that is subject matter for another post.

There is nothing a person can do for me that is standing behind me, sitting behind me, laying behind me or whatever they might be doing behind me. I cannot see what the fuck is going on behind me. You could have a 15 inch dick waiting for the opportune time to induct me into the man-love class of 2011. And I ain't trying to go there..Nope never been there.. Never done that. Don't have the t-shirt and frankly I don't want it.. Nope. Not me.

The things I want to forget in my life are all behind me.

That is why they are behind me...I have moved on and jumped in front of them.

So instead of people saying "Dude.. I got your back.." Why don't they just say..."Dude.. I am right beside you?"

Doesn't that sound much better?

Anyways this is a little something something that was on my mind....

3 comments:

Reggie said...

I swear I laughed so hard I almost fell out of my bed while I was reading this.

I used to work with this guy when I lived in New Orleans whose best advice to me was to say "never invite a man to kiss your ass....you never know what they might say".

I laughed at his ass that day too, but you know what....he was right too.

Shady_Grady said...

=)

Usually it means this.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/BackToBackBadasses

Of course I have yet to have a knock-down dragout melee in a status meeting but I have come close a few times so you never know..

BigmacInPittsburgh said...

It's important that we carefully choose the words that we use in our thoughts and everyday use,they can make you or break you.