Monday, July 25, 2011

A lady in the streets and a freak in the bedroom

I have been away from my faithful readers for a minute now.
But I have a really good excuse people....
I have been conducting military exercises in the woods of Wisconsin.

But I'm Back.......

A lot of shit has happened since I have been away.

That crazy bytch got away with killing her daughter....5 people were killed in a skating rink about 12 miles from my house....2 million people were killed in a terrorist attack in Norway... Norway of all places.....Our President is still getting the gas face from his counterparts over the debt ceiling...It's amazing to me to what lengths some white folks will go to ensure that this black man moves out of their beloved white house as soon as possible.... Brett Favre is reportedly trying to come back as Mike Vicks back-up in Philly... Really Brett?
That crackhead Amy Winehouse finally did what we was all expecting her to do... Die.
God rest her troubled soul...

But what has really got me going today is that dumb-ass website Go-Daddy.com.

Before I get into what I really want to get into....Let me put out there first that I am an average Black American male.. I like sex...I like big bootied, nice tittied women..I like sports...and I like violence. Any website or movie or book or anything that combines any or all of the above things that I like will most definitely get some of my hard earned money.

It is what it is people don't judge.. Don't judge..

Anyways...
I have to go against my manly nature for a minute and say...(Fellas I know I am violating about a a dozen man-laws, but this has got to be addressed...) that I think that the site Go-Daddy.com is some straight baby back bullshit.

First off I do not understand why a talented, educated woman would want to be associated with this mess.
I don't understand why some women feel the need to sell themselves short in order to make it here in the "land of opportunity".  I don't get the need for some women to feel as though they have to sell their bodies in order to be relevant. You don't see Alex Rodriquez or Michael Jordan or Dirk Nowitzki walking around in their bikini draws to make a few extra million dollars. They don't have too. We as a society accept them as being great in what they do without us having to see all of their natural asses.

So why don't we give the same respect to women that are just as great in their respected fields?

Now don't get me wrong here.. There is nothing more beautiful on this big ass rock that we live on than a woman. And if I had my way, all clothes that woman would be allowed to wear  would be 3 sizes too little and see through.

But come on Son..

This is that bullshit.

Me being a man in a man dominated society...I have to say that I do not respect a woman that feels as though she is irrelevant in this world unless she is showcasing and selling her body. I am the type of man that does not want sex on the first night..but I don't want to wait 6 months for it either. There has to be a balance.

And this ain't it.

2 comments:

Brotha Wolf said...

Welcome back.

The sad truth is that this is not only a white dominated society, but also a male dominated society.

Another sad truth is that sex sells which explains why some of today's mainstream rap videos have half-naked women dancing and why AXE commercials have women act sexually feral whenever some guy uses the product. It helps create the illusion that women will be attracted to you if you fit a certain image or use certain products.

Some women have embraced it. Some use it to make a living, and some use it to get their feet in the door for other projects. Nevertheless, in a hypersexual society such as this, such matters must be confronted if we are to change how we view and treat women.

Reggie said...

Preach on brother, preach on!!!