Tuesday, October 18, 2011

What part of 'you got caught' are you not understanding?

This post is going to piss some people off.

You will get over it. I am going to be very insensitive to certain people during the next couple paragraphs; so if you wear your feelings on your sleeve, you might want to leave now.

I am so sick and tired of hearing about how a certain group of people in this country, that came to this country in the back of a semi hidden beneath some cabbages, crawled under the border in a makeshift tunnel, swam over a nasty stank river, climbed over a fence, went under the fence or however else they got here ILLEGALLY...complaining about new laws that certain states have adopted that might separate them from their families and send them back to wherever they came from.

Am I supposed to feel sorry for them? Am I supposed to feel sympathy for them because they got caught breaking the law? Am I supposed to picket and march to show my solidarity with them?

Really? Is this how I show human compassion to people that got caught breaking the law of the land?

Let me inject something into the equation real quick....

I am not against immigration. I am not against people doing whatever it takes to provide for the people they are responsible for. However you need to get your money; as long as you are not raping, killing or stealing, then handle up on that.

What I am against is people that get caught doing whatever they are doing  trying to play the blame game and try to reverse whatever they got caught doing back onto the people that caught them.

This is that bullshit son.

Look.....

These people knew the job was dangerous when they took it. They knew that eventually they might get found out. If they didn't know this then they deserve to be caught. If they did not have preparations made for when the day came, then oh well...better luck next time.

Do I fault them for doing whatever it takes to provide for their families? Of course not. This is not an anti-immigration rant.

But when the jig is up...don't make excuses and get on CNN with a long face talking about how you love this country and this ain't fair and this is anti-Hispanic and your plight is the same as what your fellow Black Americans went through.

It is not son. Your plight is nothing like what my people went through. Matter of fact if my people had not went through what they went through, you would not have the little bit of laws that you have to protect you now.

So no...I do not care if Jesus has to leave Maria and all their little chicas and chicos in the middle of the night. I don't care if you have to leave everything you worked for the past 3 years. I don't care if your son is about to graduate and this is the only country he has only known.

I. DO. NOT. CARE.


You got caught doing something that you knew was wrong.

YOU. GOT. CAUGHT.

So...you have two options...

Leave quietly and come back next week...we all know that that is what you do anyway...
or..
Shut the Fuck up and accept the fact that you got caught doing something ILLEGAL.
Leave quietly and come back next week...
With a better plan on how not to get caught again.

7 comments:

Shady_Grady said...

too funny...

Brotha Wolf said...

I dunno...

I personally want to see if the laws are just first. Also, it seems this country worries more about immigrants of color which is why the focus is usually on Mexico and not Canada.

I'm just sayin.

Shady_Grady said...

These sorts of discussions usually go south quickly so I'll say upfront I mean no disrespect to anyone reading or commenting but something on the order of 58% of illegal immigrants are from Mexico and roughly 80% of illegal immigrants in total are from Latin America.

The US grants citizenship to between 700,000 and 1 million non-citizens each year, again a huge proportion of whom are from Latin America. That's more legal immigration than any other country.

There's not huge influx of illegal immigrants from Canada but if there were they should be sent home too.

The laws are fair. Some folks just want to cut in line..

Brotha Wolf said...

I still dunno. I still don't fully agree, but I still respect your position. I'm still trying to learn a much as possible about this issue.

Sunny said...

Oh wow, you told them how you feel. But I agree...if you get caught...you got caught point blank period.

Reggie said...

Hilarious!!!

I love it when you blog like this my brother!!!

Look at it this way, if our economy gets any worse, we might be getting our backs wet heading south. Maybe one day our grandchildren will be illegals living in Mexico?!?

I do believe that the focus on immigration is definitely targeted to nations where the bulk of the population isn't Caucasian. I do agree though that as a nation we've gotta get a handle on the door....and do a better job of regulating just who comes in.

Dirty Red said...

Shady Grady,
Thankyou...Thank you..I'll be here all week..

Wolf,
I think that I mislead a little with this post...I was not trying to complain about illegal immigration, laws or lack of them or who gets singled out... Alls I was trying to say was if you get caught doing something that you know is against the laws on the books...bend over and spread em.


Sunny,

That's what I try to do...uncut no chaser..

Reggie,
Thanks man... But I'm still trying to get where you are dude.