Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Big O... This race is yours to lose son

I have not updated my blog in a minute now. I really have no excuse as to why I have not been sharing my thoughts with you, my faithful readers, other than the fact that I have had writers block. I have had several ideas for posts, I just have not been able to form those ideas into writable sentences.

For that I apologize.

But I'm back bytches!!

So let's begin, shall we?

The Republican Party is in a grand state of disarray. And I love it.
The candidates they have to choose from to oppose Big O next year is about as fucked up as trying to watch a monkey fuck a football.

I admit it makes for very entertaining reality TV, but other than that?

Really?

This is the best they can come up with?

Where do I start?

Herman Cain....
Just because you ran a Pizza Company (that no longer exists by the way), you think you have what it takes to sit in the big seat in the big white house that is currently occupied by a Black man? When you have no original ideas on foreign policy and your 999 bullshit sounds like an ad advertising a pizza from your use to be Pizza Company? Now I have to admit I kinda feel you with all the sexual harassment mess.. I mean come on son, why are these women coming out now? What makes 10 years later the breaking point to want to talk? This is it that bullshit son. But other than that? You are as done as one of your pizzas that were famous for being over cooked and hard and nasty and just plain bad.

Newt Gingrich...
Really son? You actually think that YOU, the only Speaker of The House in this countries history to ever be KICKED out of office face first has a chance of becoming President? The same man that had his wife served with divorce papers while she was still in the hospital recovering from cancer surgery? The same man that lead the charge against the President's adultery while engaging in adultery yourself?
Really Newt? What, you  thought we forgot?

Michell Bauchman....
I don't have enough space or time to talk about your extremely dumb ass. You are about as bright as a Black Hole, no disrespect to Black Holes. You make Sarah Palin look like Margaret Thatcher.

Ron Paul....
I was actually paying attention to what you had to say until I started to do a little research into your past. You and your son are two of the biggest racists and hypocrites in American politics.. So fuck you my good man. That is all.

Rick Perry....
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.....excuse me folks....I just fell out of my chair laughing...give me a minute to compose myself....

Who else? Uhhhhhh...oh yeah.. The Mormon.

Mitt Romney....
I actually feel sorry for you sir. In truth you are the only person on this list that might be a little qualified. It's too bad that you can't make up your mind on any damn thing. I mean one minute you want to go right, then you say you were going right until the crowd went left, so you turned left only to go right again. Watching you is like getting on a roller coaster after eating a 3 piece and a honey biscuit from Churches chicken. It's all good going down, but with all the spinning and turning and flip flopping; sooner rather than later that 3 piece and that honey biscuit is running all down the front of your shirt. And it don't help your cause any being a Mormon either. I mean especially in a country that prides itself on Religious freedom as long as the freedom includes Jesus, the Holy Spirit and the virgin Mary dying on a cross.

So this is it folks. This is what the Rethugs have to choose from.
I hope ya'll have your popcorn ready, because this is going to be a better show than the movie Immortals that I saw this past weekend... And that was a pretty good damn movie.
It had a more believable fake plot, a better script and much better actors.

7 comments:

Mack Lyons said...

Welcome back. I look forward to reading more of your blog posts.

Brotha Wolf said...

LMAO! Welcome back, playa.

Ankhesen MiƩ said...

Welcome, back!

*dead*

GL21 said...

Spot on!

Chatterbox said...

"HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.....excuse me folks....I just fell out of my chair laughing...give me a minute to compose myself...."

Great post as always.

Dirty Red said...

Mack,
Thanks man..I look forward to reading your opinions about my post..

Wolf,
Thank's man.

Ankhesen,
Thanks you also. I will will be here all week.

GL21,
I do try..

Chatterbox, Well thank-you Boo.

Reggie said...

What a bunch of clowns!!!