Thursday, February 2, 2012

Reason # 20000000 I dislike religion

I cannot stand organized religion.
I stopped going to church when the Pastor of the church I was attending started dabbling into politics. Politics and God should not be mentioned in the same sentence.

In my humble opinion.... Religion is that bullshit. I believe in God and I guess my belief is based on Religion....but the shit that passes itself off as Gods word these days...I can't fuck with. I have my church every morning on my way to work.. That is when I pray and talk to God.  My belief in God has never been stronger.. But organized religion? Nawl son... I ain't gonna be able to do it.

Anyways...

Bishop "Daddy Long stroke" Long was crowned a king this past Sunday.

That's right folks.... this homophobic hypocrite was made a fucking king by his congregation.

He was honored by some Jewish Rabbi in ancient Jewish traditions.

Really?

This is that baby back bullshit son.

This is the standard that Religion has set.

Religion is nothing more than a billion dollar a year hustle. Sometimes, when my money is funny, I feel like stating my own religion. I would be a damn multi-millionaire in 5 years.
I have been told that I have the gift of gab.

I could sell pussy to a whore.

My shit is that tight son.
Believe that...

3 comments:

Reggie said...

I prefer to call that man Bishop Eddie "doo doo on his schlong" Long.

Brotha Wolf said...

I can't think of a comment witty enough to say about this moment of WTFery in religion.

Dirty Red said...

Reggie,
lmao..man you are a damn fool..

Wolf,
Yeah...I was at loss for a few good cuss words myself.