Wednesday, February 8, 2012

You sir, are a bytch-ass nukka

I have a problem with dudes...men. BOYS that don't support their kids and disrespect the mother(s) of their kids.
Especially dudes...men...BOYS that cry that bullshit about not having a father in their own lives. It seems to me if you had a bitch for a daddy, then you would do every thing you had to do to not be a bitch yourself. But that is just me.

In my opinion, kids are the greatest gift that God can give a man. There is nothing that feels better than coming home from work and the first thing that you see are your kids running towards you screaming "Daddy!!" at the top of their lungs. There is no better feeling than being on the sidelines or in an audience watching your kids fulfill something that you never got the chance to do.

In case you are wondering what I am talking about... let me get to the point...

Terrell Owens has four kids by 4 different mothers. 1 of the kids he has never seen and the other kids well..you get the picture. All of his babies mothers he says were mistakes. He said that they were just "multiple one night stands". He is blaming the mothers of his kids for them demanding support. He is complaining about being broke and jobless and of course that is not his fault either.

Now I used to like this motherfucker. I thought he was an outstanding receiver with the 50-11 teams he has played for. I thought he was just misunderstood. I thought that he was just a passionate competitor who wanted to win.

But now?

Terrell Owens aka TO... you are a motherfucking bitch.

How in the hot-ass Texas hell can you abandon your kids when every fucking interview you have ever given you talk about not having a father in your life? You don't have to have a relationship with the mother(s) of your kids, but you do need to have one with your kids. No one made you go all raw dog in a woman you had no intention of wifeing up. No one made you go back for seconds. You made that decision and now that you are no longer wanted in the NFL and you got cheated by people that you hired, now the women that were good enough for you to fuck,(multiple times mind you) are now gold-digging one night stands?

Really?

I hate Black Boys like you. I gave you a pass when it came out that you did not like Black women. But this bullshit?

Man fuck you.

pps..
If I sound kinda heated...well shit... I am. I take fatherhood very seriously.
And I am also pissed that my own wife still thinks the world of this bastard. Even though she has friends and family that are going through hell with bitch ass niggas just like this.  I don't understand how women can continue to support motherfuckers like this and then out the same mouth they use to praise these no-good, selfish ass, insecure ass bitches, they have the nerve to say, "all Black men are dogs. I don't know what happened to my brothers. They are all turning to White women."
Really?
You think?

7 comments:

Serenity Love Sincere Peace Earth said...

WORD!!!!

Reggie said...

Punk ass!!!

A while back I did a post on the number of professional athletes with a dynamic similar to TOs, it's just so pathetic.

I think Calvin Murphy has like 14 kids and there are a couple of athletes with double digit children and a whole boatload with more than TO. All it does is hurt the children, many of the mothers are trifling, but they're just hurting their children and making many of the athletes ultimately broke once their playing days are over.

It's sad.

Brotha Wolf said...

Damn, son. You held back nothing, and what you've said was right on.

Amaya said...

Ain't enough CO-SIGN in the world. Folks need to take ownership of their mistakes. I've never liked TO because he's such a drama queen, but to say that fucked-up shit makes him KING of the bytch-ass nukkas.

'Nuff said.

BigmacInPittsburgh said...

The only thing I can say is you didn't say it loud enough.
Here is the real deal as men we have to start taking responsibity for all of our actions,from the bedroom to our everyday behavior of taking care of business!

Dirty Red said...

Serenity,
Yep...

Reggie,

I still don't get the attraction.. Well I guess the saying is true...Nice guys finish last. Dead last..

Wolf,
I do try man.

Amaya,

Looks like we could have written the same post Boo..

Big Mac,

I don't know how much louder I could say it man. I don't get it. Women has to know these fools ain't shit.. But I guess it is what it is.

Carl said...

I completely agree with you! TO is a bitchass of the lowest order. Not to excuse him at all, but the thing that always gets me is the fact that these women are always given a pass. I mean at minimum, baby-mommas #2-#4 are just fucking stupid. On top of that, if they were just one night stands or whatever, what kind of whore is just bare-backing a dude she just met?