Sunday, April 7, 2013

Your only job as a father is to do what you have to do to keep your daughter off the pole

There is a video going around on that degrading ass website "World-star Hip Hop" about a father beating his 2 underage daughters after he caught them recording themselves "twerking". He beat them with an extension cord and left bruises on them.

My question is.....

What is the problem?

The dude is now in jail because his babies mama got Johnnie Law involved. He is facing charges on child abuse.
In my opinion this is the problem with today's society.

Let me tell y'all a little story.

A dude I used to work with told me that his neighbor came home from work early one day and caught a 19 year old boy balls deep in his 15 year old daughter. He threw the boy out of his house and then proceeded to beat the hell out of his daughter. He used a belt..but he didn't allow her to get dressed before he commenced to wail on that naked ass. He left bruises..The little girl called the White Folks..the father was arrested..and now he cannot be in HIS house at the same time as his daughter until his case goes to court. If she is home he has to be gone. So he can only come to the house he is paying for, when his daughter is at school(when she decides to go to school) or out somewhere. He has to spend money on hotel rooms or he has to be a burden on his family or friends.
 And.... now the little girl has gotten bold and has been telling her mother that she can't stop her from doing what she wants to do.. and I quote..." You can't tell me shit Mama. Look what I did to Daddy. I'll make both of y'all famous."

True story.

What I don't understand is how in all the hells can today's society tell a parent that they cannot make their child obey their laws..but...if they go out and do something stupid..then that same society can make the child obey it's laws. No questions asked. You ain't got to do what Mama and Daddy or Big Mama or Pop-pop says..but if you get caught doing something that is considered "wrong' out in the streets. then ole Judge Hannah can make you do what he tells you to do.

Does that make sense to any of y'all?

In my opinion, the only thing the father did wrong was allowing the video of him being a father to his daughters be uploaded to the Internet.

I am not allowed to discipline my child, but the state can?

Is there an alternative to straight whooping your child's ass?

Yes...
But in this case I think an ass whooping was justified.

I got beat with any and everything my Moms could get her hands on .. Bruises be damned. My Moms slapped the shit outta me one Sunday during church service in front of The preacher, God, the damn choir and Sister Odell because me and my sister was clowning in the "lords house". And the Preacher paused one time, looked at my Moms and then at me..and went straight back to his "can I get an Amen" bullshit. One time my father hit me in my chest so hard he made my titties touch. Simply because I told him I was grown and he needs to sit his old ass down. And the bad thing about it.. I WAS grown! I was 26 fucking years old!

And look at me now...

No jail record..No babies mama..no STDs... I am a somewhat respectable man.

All because society in the 70's and 80's did not tell a parent what they can and cannot do with their children.

Did I do what teens do? Sure I did.. But I didn't do shit to cause my parents any "real" stress. Or rather I didn't allow my self to get caught... All because I feared what the hell they might do to me if I did get caught.

Today youth does not have that fear because today's society has cut off their parents nuts and handed them to the kids.

That is the problem.

3 comments:

Reggie said...

Of course before I even type this, you know damned well that I agree with everything you said.

Being a father is the single best thing that I have ever done. I'm not finished yet and I don't think you ever are; but so far, I've been smart enough not to record any of the beating and put them online.

I didn't whip my children often; but be advised it was done in good fashion. My father used to say "spare the fist, spoil the child"; he didn't and neither did I.

My daughter turned 22 last Tuesday and I drove to The University of South Carolina and picked her up after class and took her to a nice birthday lunch. Next month I will get to see her walk across the stage. She hasn't always behaved, but when she didn't I was there. If I had caught someone's 19 year old son on my 15 year old daughter, he might not have made it out of my house alive. I would have beaten his ass on the spot and waited for his father to come over so I could repeat the business for his ass too. I remember once when I left my house for 15 minutes to run to the post office and when I got home someone's son was sitting on my couch simply holding my daughter's hand. I threw his ass out of my house and let him know that I have a .45 and a shovel and if I ever caught him at my house again without asking me first if he could come, I would exercise that option. When he smile and stuck his hand out, I told him to get the hell outta my house.

My son should be graduating in December, I look forward to that as well. There was more than a few times that I left stripes on his ass and I'm not sure we're done yet either.

I love them both. I loved them enough to whip their asses when they were growing up......and I love them enough to do it now.

I wish they would call the cops on me. I'd give them a reason to do it again.

Dirty Red said...

REGGIE,

"I wish they would call the cops on me. I'd give them a reason to do it again".
ENOUGH SAID..

BigmacInPittsburgh said...

I agree with you both we should be the three amigos