There are a only a few things in this world that really bother me.
1B. People not taking responsibility for their actions; if responsibility is needed to be taken. I.E. snitches. I cannot stand a snitch. Let me give you my definition of a "snitch". A snitch to me is some punk that does dirt with you..hangs with you and is complicit in everything you do. Then when the heat is on...he "dimes" you out to save his own sorry ass. That is a snitch. A snitch is not someone that reports a crime to the police. A crime that he witnessed and had nothing to do with. A crime that brought unnecessary hardship to someone else.
2. I cannot stand some Black people using discrimination as an excuse to not try. Anything. I cannot stand the way the media and people in the media use race as a divider. Not everything is racism.
4. I cannot stand to hear a Black man say that he does not want to have anything to do with a Black woman. I understand that at times Black women can be difficult to be with..but that is a problem that we made. I have nothing against Interracial relationships..get in where you fit in..but to write off all of your own just because you had a problem with one..that is that bullshit.
5. I cannot stand people that are put into a leadership positions that abuse that position. You can tell a lot about a person by the way they treat their subordinates. This is one of the main problems I have with the damn Police. And politicians.
6. I cannot stand the Washington Foreskins. RGIII be damned. That is all on that.
8. I cannot stand Whiz Kaleefa and all the other bullshit ass bubblegum ass rappers that seem to fall out the sky these days.
9. I cannot stand today's R&B music. It's all "let me fuck you all night..in the club..in my Maybach..just let me fuck you..after we get these drinks and pop this Molly".. Straight baby back bullshit, son.
10. I cannot stand Black people that make excuses for Niggas. Being a Nigga is not part of our culture. We can all be niggas at some point during the day. Lord knows I can anyway. But when you see some Black person doing some coontastic niggerish shit that you know is some coonfabulous niggerish shit...call it what it is and stop acting like it is ok to be niggerish. That shit is not ok son. It just ain't.
Hit me with a few of yours..
Tuesday, July 9, 2013
I really didn't.
I can't stay silent anymore.
I have caught snidbits of the trial here and there.
I refuse to watch it 24/7 like the wifey is doing. I refuse to watch because to me this whole thing is a damn joke.
And it pisses me off.
The prosecution never wanted this murder trial in the first place and from what I can tell, it shows. They are not even trying to do their jobs. They are not prepping their witnesses..They are not objecting to shit that they should object to and they are letting the defense just tear them apart.
I don't like it..but I am not surprised.
This boy's prior bad acts have nothing to do with him getting killed. His prior drug use has nothing to do with him getting killed. His getting suspended from school has nothing to do with him getting killed. His right to defend his self against a rogue wannabe flashlight cop is not what got him killed. As far as I can tell, he was living exactly how a teenager in today's world lives. He was rebellious...He thought he was invincible...He thought he was going to live forever.
He was not a criminal..He was not a "thug". He was a TEENAGER. Doing TEENAGE shit.
What got him killed is his SKIN.
His skin that America thinks is an automatic reason to distrust someone.
That is what got Travon Martin killed. He was killed by a punk bytch ass failure, that wanted to prove to the local fuzz that they should have never passed him over.
So I am not surprised that the trial is going the way it is. I will not be mad or upset when this bytch walks out of the courthouse to the applause of his family, friends and his fellow Americans.
I am not surprised.
This is the "norm" for America.
This is what we do here in the land of the "free".
Black people in this country are Guilty until proven not so guilty.