Sunday, October 13, 2013

Going Fishing

I am debating on whether I am going to give up my little ole blog. I don't have the time to attend to it the way I used to. Since I'm back in the military full time now...that consumes the majority of my time. I am constantly on the go. And if I'm not in another country doing Lord knows what..I am in my office until 7 or 8 at night. And also since I have a family....I have to spend those rare moments making sure that they remember who I am.
So I apologize for my absence....but as of right now, it is what it is. I haven't made up my mind as to whether I'm going to stop blogging all together...but I am definitely going on a little sabbatical for a while.

I will keep all my faithful readers informed of my ultimate decision.

So I will c-ya when I c-ya.


Rhapsody said...

Once must do what one is required to do.

This may very well be hello and goodbye hi.


Albon said...

Nice post.

See latest reviews here

cedarslodgecom said...

Wow! That's one great family adventure!

Ketchikan Alaska Fishing Packages

Reggie said...

Man I've gone fishing too............

Mark Yolktern said...

I am sure your children will be raised in a nice, wholesome family where rage against the people whose money you are given at the first of the month will be non-existent

zunaira mehar said...

Terrific quality publish. I adore simply how much inforamtion one can have from your world wide web. And with regards to producing money and running a blog, you have some good content on right here. Cool Tattoos Information
I always was concerned in this subject and stock still am regards for putting up.
Cardsharing Server